Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Best social media sites about Journaling

Below are blogs and communities for those who keep a journal. 

Journaling Blogs

Facebook Communities

Facebook has a number of journal-centric pages that you can get involved with.

In the comments below, let me know if you would like to see more journaling resources.  Journaling is a path way to Dream Big.  Taking time to journal will help you to Dream Big.  And then take actions toward your dreams.

Subscribe to Feed

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am James Bamberger, an experienced long term investor, MBA, PMP, and Certified Scrum Master who enjoys traveling, the outdoors, family, and spending time with my four kids. You will find Information on leadership, journaling, investing, travel, and the outdoors here. Post a comment if you don't find the information you are looking for. We (my oldest daughter and I) are adding new material often.

Bocaiw Directory